What is dental X-Ray?
Digital X-ray film is an extremely important tool in the diagnosis and treatment of oral maxillofacial diseases. However, the cost of installing the cameras as well as building a safe shooting room is still a problem with many dental clinics. Therefore, many dental clinics cannot invest in modern equipment, causing customers uncomfortable and unsafe using process.
Digital X-ray at hiDental:
With the guideline “Put the customer health and experience as the core”, hiDental has invested in the modern X-ray room system which meets the safety standards of the Vietnam Ministry of Health. Let take a quick look at our modern equipment system
- 3 different types of film camera systems imported from Europe: periapical film (1 tooth capture), panoramic film (shooting 2 jaws), CT conebeam film (3D)
- Customers are to always wear lead shirts to limit the effects of X-ray
- The wall of the X-ray room is made of lead, which prevents the rays from spreading out and affecting other rooms
- Captured images are digitally stored and printed only when needed, saving costs for customers. You don’t need to bring it every time you exam.
- Modern software adjusts contrast and brightness to help better see structures.
After “visiting” the rooms as well as the cameras system, hiDental hopes that you will always feel safe whenever you need to take X-rays at hiDental.
|Digital radiology||VND 50,000 – 700,000 (depending on the level of treatment)|