CURING ROOT CANAL
The following signs show that you may have root canal problems:
- Severe toothache even when not chewing
- Swollen gums
- There is pus in gums
- Tooth decay or large broken
What does root canal treatment include?
During the treatment, if necessary, the dentist will place a liner to isolate your teeth from the environment inside the mouth. However, this step can make you feel uncomfortable. The liner placing is extremely important to ensure an optimal clean environment, limiting the invasion of bacteria.
In complicated cases, the doctor needs to monitor several appointments before filling the canals. Finally, the missing teeth pieces will be restored by fillings or crowning.
Things to know when curing root canal:
- In order for the root canal treatment bringing the desired results, you may take one or more appointments depending on the damage of the root canal.
- In case you have to take the root canal several times, you may get pain during treatment period. At that time, tell the doctor immediately so the doctor can handle the pain for you.
Notes after curing root canal
- Limit chewing with the treated tooth until you recover the crown. Because the treated teeth at this time are more brittle than healthy teeth.
- Should clean clearly and carefully the teeth. In addition, after eating you should also use dental floss to effectively cleaning.
- You can eat and drink normally. However, if the food is too hard, you should limit chewing on the side where the root canal is treated.
|Curing root canal||VND 400,000 – VND 3,000,000 (depending on the level of treatment)|